Friday, November 20, 2009
Coconut powder - 1 cup
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Ghee (or) Butter - 1/2 cup
Egg - 1 no
Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Vanilla essence - few drops
1) Fry the coconut powder in a pan for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
2) Mix the flour, coconut powder, powdered sugar, baking powder together.
3) In a separate bowl, beat the egg till bubbles form on surface, add the condensed milk to it and beat it again.
4) Now mix the egg and flour together and blend well. It should become a thick pouring batter.
5) Grease the muffin maker with ghee. Preheat the oven at 250 degree. Pour the content in each hole little by little. and bake it for 10-12 minutes.
Poke the muffin with a knife or fork after baking is done, when the knife comes out clean, then it is fully baked.