Tuesday, May 25, 2010
All purpose flour - 1 bowl
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Mango - 1 no (peeled n chopped)
Almonds - 1 tsp
Raisins - 1 tsp
Demerara sugar - 1 cup
Ghee - 1/2 cup
Egg - 1 no
1) Shift the flour, baking powder, sugar together. In a separate bowl, beat the egg with 5 tsp of ghee till bubbles form on surface.
2) Now blend the chopped mango pieces in a blender and take the pulp. Now mix the pulp with the egg - ghee mixture and stir well.
3) Pour the egg mixture with the flour and blend well adding almonds and raisins to it.
4) Preheat the oven at 250 degree. Grease the muffin maker with ghee, pour the batter (half) in each hole and bake it at 220 degree for 11-12 minutes or till fully baked.
5) Let it cool for sometime and serve.